Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

BarbaraJensen

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, October 15, 2012

Perfect Chaos


Hey guys!
Tonight I am using my new kit PTU PerfectChaos and you can get it at SATC only!
Tube By ChristineMarieKotlark at SATC  matching tube.

Mask of choice.
Paper--pp
element-el
dropshadow-ds
copy&paste-add
(I drag my things into my canvas)
650X650blank canvas.

Open blank canvas and lets get started.
apply mask to any paper of choice. 
I used pp2
Here you may need to open your tube and center it.
This was as you build your tag you can center the things around the tube.
add ds to tube.

next open moon.-add ds
add tree0add ds
tree 23-duplicate 3 times-add ds
ground 2-duplicate-add ds
cem-add ds
add in your owl
and the grass-add ds to both new layers.
open element grass23
copy-size down-merge those two
now duplicate this several times-add ds
snake-add ds
rose-add ds-duplicate-
drakmagicbook-add ds
candlestick-add ds
latern -add ds
fog.
add your name and proper credits.
HappyPsp_ing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment