Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Monday, December 10, 2012

Crystal Snowflake


Hey guys!
Today I am using my new kit Crystal Snowflake.
You can pick that kit up here.
Tube Angelica S Crystal tube at SATC here.
Mask of choice.

Elements-el
Paper-pp
Dropshadow-ds
copy&paste-add
(I drag my things into my canvas)

Open frame 6 , pp 7 & 13
Add mask to pp 13
Take your magic wand and click inside of frame-selections-expand by 5-invert-in in pp 7
delete key.
add ds to frame.
open and place your tube.
add ds

mask behind frame-add noise

elements used were

31-NO ds
tree-light ds
snow 1
copy of 31-no ds
snowground-duplicated several times
stag
bird
snow1
57
23
bunny

add your name and proper credits!
HappyPsp_ing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment