Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

BarbaraJensen

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 10, 2012

Crystal Snowflake


Hey guys!
Today I am using my new kit Crystal Snowflake.
You can pick that kit up here.
Tube Angelica S Crystal tube at SATC here.
Mask of choice.

Elements-el
Paper-pp
Dropshadow-ds
copy&paste-add
(I drag my things into my canvas)

Open frame 6 , pp 7 & 13
Add mask to pp 13
Take your magic wand and click inside of frame-selections-expand by 5-invert-in in pp 7
delete key.
add ds to frame.
open and place your tube.
add ds

mask behind frame-add noise

elements used were

31-NO ds
tree-light ds
snow 1
copy of 31-no ds
snowground-duplicated several times
stag
bird
snow1
57
23
bunny

add your name and proper credits!
HappyPsp_ing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment