Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

BarbaraJensen

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, January 26, 2013

PTU WildOne


Hey guys!
Tonight I am using my new PTU Wild Ones kit.
You can get it here.

Tube by Verymany at PFD here.

Paper-pp
element-el
dropshadow-ds
copy&paste-(add)
I drag my things into my canvas.

650x650 blank canvas.

Open your canvas and 6 pp 1 & 26.
Take your magic wand and click inside of the frame.
Selections-modify-expand by 3-invert -add pp 1-delete key.
add in close up of tube...left hand side-size down 80%
double click layer-blend mode box-overlay-delete key on layer.
add in bigger close up tube-see mine-right hand side-delete key
add ds 
add your tube.

el 26.
place it on the left hand side of frame.
see my example

selection tool-point to point


Once you have that done.
place like mine.
duplicated-see my tag again.

Now add in your other elements.
add your name and proper credits
dont forget your dropshadows!!

HappyPsp_ing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Take One

 photo AM_RosesBLINKIE2-2015_zpsdkvd73ki.gif

Search

Categories

Rzhevskii

Selene PFD

Screaming Demons

Tiffany Scott

WG Artist

Gemini Creationz

Blogroll