Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Saturday, January 26, 2013

PTU WildOne


Hey guys!
Tonight I am using my new PTU Wild Ones kit.
You can get it here.

Tube by Verymany at PFD here.

Paper-pp
element-el
dropshadow-ds
copy&paste-(add)
I drag my things into my canvas.

650x650 blank canvas.

Open your canvas and 6 pp 1 & 26.
Take your magic wand and click inside of the frame.
Selections-modify-expand by 3-invert -add pp 1-delete key.
add in close up of tube...left hand side-size down 80%
double click layer-blend mode box-overlay-delete key on layer.
add in bigger close up tube-see mine-right hand side-delete key
add ds 
add your tube.

el 26.
place it on the left hand side of frame.
see my example

selection tool-point to point


Once you have that done.
place like mine.
duplicated-see my tag again.

Now add in your other elements.
add your name and proper credits
dont forget your dropshadows!!

HappyPsp_ing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Take One

 photo AM_RosesBLINKIE2-2015_zpsdkvd73ki.gif

Search

Categories

Rzhevskii

Selene PFD

Screaming Demons

Tiffany Scott

WG Artist

Gemini Creationz

Blogroll