Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

BarbaraJensen

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fairy Land


Hey guys.
Tonight I am using my new PTU Fairy Land.

You can get the kit here.

The tube by very talented Angelica Sellers at SATC here.

Mask of choice.

650x650 canvas.
crop when done
Paper-pp
Element-El
DropShadow-ds
Copy&Paste-add
( I drag my things into my canvas)

Apply your mask last.pp10
I evened mine up with the water in the frame

Now lets get started .

Open tube, pp 10 and el 57
Take your magic wand and click inside of the frame.
Selections-modify-expand by 5-invert
add in pp 10
delete key
add ds to frame
add ds to tube

Elements used were:
43-duplicated-add ds
71-add ds
8-add ds
16
75
85
add ds to layers
18

add your name and proper credits.
HappyPsp_ing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Take One

 photo AM_RosesBLINKIE2-2015_zpsdkvd73ki.gif

Search

Categories

Rzhevskii

Selene PFD

Screaming Demons

Tiffany Scott

WG Artist

Gemini Creationz

Blogroll