Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

BarbaraJensen

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, April 14, 2013

PTU Spring Butterfly


hey guys.
Tonight I am using my PTU Spring Butterfly kit.
You can get it here.

Tube by Alex P at PFD here.

650x650 canvas
paper-pp
elements-el
dropshadow-ds
copy&paste
(I drag my things into my canvas)

Mask of choice. 
one I am using is no longer on blogs

open your canvas
frame
pp 24 & 12
tube

take you frame and size down 80%
size you tube down
take your magic wand and click inside of frame.
selections-expand by 5-invert -add in pp 24
add in tube-
delete key on both layers
add ds to frame
double click tube layer-blend mode-overlay

add in your tube 

apply mask to pp 12

elements used were:

54
23
102
23
56
123
23
52
52
133
74

add your name and proper credits.
HappyPsp_ing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Take One

 photo AM_RosesBLINKIE2-2015_zpsdkvd73ki.gif

Search

Categories

Rzhevskii

Selene PFD

Screaming Demons

Tiffany Scott

WG Artist

Gemini Creationz

Blogroll