Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

BarbaraJensen

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Red Butterfly


Hey guys!

Today I am using my new kit. PTU Red Butterfly.
You can pick it up at any of my stores.

The two awesome tubes used were by Rachel Anderson at CDO.

Open a 650x650 canvas
Paper-pp
elements-el
dropshadow-ds
copy&paste-add
( I drag my things into my canvas)

Lets get started.

Open your canvas and your two Rachel tubes.
Open el -67

take your magic wand and click inside of the frame
selections-expand by 6-invert-add in pp 3
delete key for that layer.
open your 1st tube and place inside of frame-mirror-
( I made a mistake here. I put in both tubes. The tube outside of the frame and the one
you see inside of the frame. Under the one you see is the one you dont 
see. I liked the way it looked and left it there.)
Place inside of frame -mirror-tube YOU SEE-delete key-double click the layer
blend mode box-soft light.
add ds to frame.

elements used above frame where:
38-sized down 80%-duplicated-flip down-add ds to both layers
58-duplicated-add ds (left hand side only)
10
58-right
42
31
add ds to layers needed

add in your tube-add ds

elements used above tube where:
77
64
79
62

add your name and proper credits.
HappyPsp_ing!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Take One

 photo AM_RosesBLINKIE2-2015_zpsdkvd73ki.gif

Search

Categories

Rzhevskii

Selene PFD

Screaming Demons

Tiffany Scott

WG Artist

Gemini Creationz

Blogroll