Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Red Butterfly


Hey guys!

Today I am using my new kit. PTU Red Butterfly.
You can pick it up at any of my stores.

The two awesome tubes used were by Rachel Anderson at CDO.

Open a 650x650 canvas
Paper-pp
elements-el
dropshadow-ds
copy&paste-add
( I drag my things into my canvas)

Lets get started.

Open your canvas and your two Rachel tubes.
Open el -67

take your magic wand and click inside of the frame
selections-expand by 6-invert-add in pp 3
delete key for that layer.
open your 1st tube and place inside of frame-mirror-
( I made a mistake here. I put in both tubes. The tube outside of the frame and the one
you see inside of the frame. Under the one you see is the one you dont 
see. I liked the way it looked and left it there.)
Place inside of frame -mirror-tube YOU SEE-delete key-double click the layer
blend mode box-soft light.
add ds to frame.

elements used above frame where:
38-sized down 80%-duplicated-flip down-add ds to both layers
58-duplicated-add ds (left hand side only)
10
58-right
42
31
add ds to layers needed

add in your tube-add ds

elements used above tube where:
77
64
79
62

add your name and proper credits.
HappyPsp_ing!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Take One

 photo AM_RosesBLINKIE2-2015_zpsdkvd73ki.gif

Search

Categories

Rzhevskii

Selene PFD

Screaming Demons

Tiffany Scott

WG Artist

Gemini Creationz

Blogroll