Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

BarbaraJensen

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fairy Dust 2

Tonight I am using my new kit
PTU Fairy Dust.
You can get the kit here.

No tubes used.
Kit is too cute if  I say so myself.heh

Open el  49-center in canvas (650x650)
behind this layer use el 62 like a background.
I copied this several times and moved around .
no ds used on this layer

open el  12
Take your magic wand and click inside of frame.
selections-modify-expand by 5-invert-in pp 4
delete key
add in el 30 delete key
no ds

select none

el 
37
butterflies
72
8
69
84
87
13
84
add ds to layers needed.
add your name and proper credits.
HappyPsp_ing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Take One

 photo AM_RosesBLINKIE2-2015_zpsdkvd73ki.gif

Search

Categories

Rzhevskii

Selene PFD

Screaming Demons

Tiffany Scott

WG Artist

Gemini Creationz

Blogroll