Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

BarbaraJensen

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 12, 2012

My Punky Christmas

Hey guys!

Today I am using my new PTU kit called 
" My Punky Christmas" and you can get it here.
New tube by Lix. And you can get it here .
Mask of choice.

Open your blank canvas of 650 x 650.
Paper-pp
element-el
dropshadow-ds
copy & paste - add 
( I drag my things into my canvas)

Open your blank canvas. your tube and pp 4
apply your mask to pp
add noise -30%

open frame 13
size down 500
open your tube and tree.
center your frame.Place your tree and tube.. See mine.
add your dropshadows to each layer 

now we are going to add the elements around this.

Elements  I used were....
flake 4 
flake 1 -duplicate
northpole
pen
skull
merrychristmas
packages
lights
giftoflove
snow
copy of snow
NO DS ON SNOW LAYERS!
TUBE
cocomug
catonball
prez1
giftbox
boot
cupcake2
train
add your name and proper credits!
HappyPsp_ing!



0 comments:

Post a Comment