Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

BarbaraJensen

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 10, 2012

Chocolate Cane

Hey guys! Tonight I am using my PTU
Chocolate Cane kit and you can get it here.
Tube by Misicheskaya at SATC here.
Vix Mask 440 here.
Alien Skin Xenofex2 Constellation
Eyecandy Glow

Open canvas of 650X650
Elements-el
Paper-pp
dropshadow-ds'
copyandpaste-add
(I drag my things into my canvas)

Lets get started.
add mask to pp 3
Open frame 2 &  pp6.
Magic wand and click inside of frame.
Selections-expand by 5-invert-add in pp 6
add in close up of tube
add constenllation to tube. Play with settings.
add ds to frame.

add your tube.
elements 
Ho 1, 2, 3
Take each one and place similar to mine around the frame.
I used my free hand rotate tool to do mine.
add ds to each layer

elements used were"
tree2
gifts
giftbox2
pupbox
stocking boot
pupinstocking

add your name and proper credits.
Glow on name
HappyPsp_ing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment