Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

BarbaraJensen

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Gift


Today I am using PTU My Gift, By AmyMarie'sKits.
You can get it here.
Tube by Zlata Ma at PFD here.
Template 140 by Millie's here.
Mask By Becky ..Who I can NO longer find a proper blog
that is not saying " No longer there"
So pick a mask..and cute one will do.

Before we get started. I will work with a template from the BOTTOM up.
This is a pretty easy tag. So this will not be so hard to follow.
Paper-pp
element-el
dropshadow-ds
copy & Paste- add
( I drag my things into my canvas)

So lets get started.
Open template. tube
delete copyright.
starting at the bottom lets add our papers in.

This is how I add in my paper.
Standing on layer-select all-float-defloat-invert-add in pp __________ , delete key
USE THESE STEPS TO ADD PAPER IN EACH LAYER!

The template is already numbered just the way I like it,
so standing on layer 1-follow the steps above & add in pp 15
layer 2- pp 4
layer 3 -pp 2
layer 4- pp 2
layer 5- pp 3
layer 6- pp 7
layer 7. I changed the color to a dark red
in tube, add noise.
layer 8 -Changed color to a yellow.
Selections-select all-float-defloat-invert-close up of tube-delete key
double click on tube.-blend mode box opens-
soft light 

layers 9&10-change color

add drop shadow to each layer BUT 7.
add in your tube 
add ds.

Now lets add in those elements.
Dont forget your drop shadow

elements used were:
tree1
bags-copy of bags
gift1
candle
kitten n box
gift box
pup cane
gingie 2

add your name and proper credits!!
Merry Christmas & Happy Psp_ing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment