Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

BarbaraJensen

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013

March 17th


Hey guys!
This afternoon I am using my new kit PTU Irish Luck
and you can get it here.
And tube by Eugene Rehevikii at PFD here.

650X650 canvas
paper-pp
element-el
dropshadow-ds
copy&paste-add
( I drag my things into my canvas)

Open your tube and el 24 & 7.

Place el 24 center of canvas-move to the right a tad.
place your tube to the left.
add ds to both layers.
el 7-full size-add ds
duplicate-size down-mirror-add ds

el's used where

29
16
63
29
29
58
26
34
21

add ds to each layer

add your name and proper credits.
Happypsp_ing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Take One

 photo AM_RosesBLINKIE2-2015_zpsdkvd73ki.gif

Search

Categories

Rzhevskii

Selene PFD

Screaming Demons

Tiffany Scott

WG Artist

Gemini Creationz

Blogroll