Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

BarbaraJensen

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sugar N Spice

Hey guys!

Today I am using my new & 1st Valentine Kit.
Sugar N Spice kit and you can get it at any of my stores here.
Tube by Jose Cano Spice at SATC here.

I used sparkles I had NOT included in kit. Any sparkles will do.

Elements-el
Papers-pp
dropshadow-ds
copy&paste-add
( I drag my things into my canvas)

Lets get started.
Open frame 3 and pp6.
Magic wand-point to point-draw around frame-invert=
add in pp 6-delete key-add in close up of tube-delete key
double click on tube-blend mode box opens-soft light.
add ds to frame
add in your tube and add ds to tube.
I did a fwd ds and a backwards ds on main tube.

add sparkles not included or use the ones in kit here.

_____________
behind frame I used

word art 1
I duplicated this.
One at the top-one at the bottom of frame.
DONT merge yet.
Last thing you need to do is adjust these to make sure they look correct
and then you can merge them togther. NO DS added to them,

Dust 2
Copied-one to the L , One to the R
no ds to these layers.
________________

above frame elements used.

roses
56
hearts-duplicated-mirror
add ds to these layers
Love word
kitten n heart
flying
glass
pills
add ds

add your name and proper credits!
HappyPsp_ing!



0 comments:

Post a Comment