Anna Liwanag

Anne Marine

BarbaraJensen

Christine Marie Kotlark

Ellie Milk

Fygomatic

July 2013

AmyMarie'sKits

Making Elements

Max 13

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wings Of Love


Hey guys
Today I am using my new kit Wings Of Love that I made to match
Angelica S beautiful tube!
I got to say, I love this kit. I think that is the 2nd time I have 
said this about one of my kits. heh!

You can get kit here.
Tube at SATC here.

This is a very easy tut.
would not know that by the many problems I had getting this tag made.
but thats for a blogger rant and not here.
Mask of choice & pp of choice.

paper-pp
element-el
dropshadow-ds
650x650 blank canvas
crop when finished.

open your canvas, tube & 83
size 83 down 90%
take your magic wand and click inside of frame
selections-modify-expand by 5-invert-add in pp 4-delete key
add in big size of your tube
mirror-delete key-add ds to this layer
& frame layer
select none.

tube layer-selections-float-defloat-soft focus

size down your tube-add ds

elements used were:

24
6
3
82
69

add ds to layers

add your name and proper credits.
HappyPsp_ing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Take One

 photo AM_RosesBLINKIE2-2015_zpsdkvd73ki.gif

Search

Categories

Rzhevskii

Selene PFD

Screaming Demons

Tiffany Scott

WG Artist

Gemini Creationz

Blogroll